03 November 2011

November Already...

Where has time gone? I feel like Cate just turned one, and already another month has passed. Look how studious she is now!


At Cate's one-year appointment (about a week after her birthday) she weighed in at 19lbs 20z and 28 inches...I could swear she weighs more than that, but she definitely makes a good arm weight!

We have been enjoying football season, making two UNC games and all the Navy home games. We would have hoped for better results from both teams, but we still have fun! We also did family photos this month (finally). I am sure you will see more of those later.













Cate was an ewok for Halloween at daycare...well, more like a furry-bellied baby since she refused the hood. I got to go with her and walk around collecting candy.  We just handed out candy to the two sets of trick-or-treaters we got that night, but Cate enjoyed running around in her ghost leg warmers and my witch hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment